axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe Nathan <jowen4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]How to invoke web service from another
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:53:41 GMT

You should make relevant JAR files included in your classpath or
in container libs. I use JDK1.6 which includes most of the packages
you use. 1.5 is quite different. You have to use many of Axis
provided JAR files.

If you still have problems, please post versions for;
 - JDK
 - Servlet container
 - Axis

And where you run clients?