axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Makoi" <peter.ma...@marketxs.com>
Subject RE: Streaming Soap with Attachments
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:18:09 GMT
Soap with Attachments
succes

-----Original Message-----
From: DeepaJes [mailto:deepa.ramasamy@cognizant.com]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 3:52 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Streaming Soap with Attachments

Hi,

      In our project, we are using Axis1.1 and we are facing the same
issue.
When a binary SOAP attachment of size 1.5MB or more is sent, in the
webservice server end, the Axis Engine takes few seconds to process the
large attachment before the actual business logic starts. I guess this
problem occurs even with DataHandler.  We are in the process of
migrating
Axis1.1 to Axis2, because Axis2 handles the attachments in different way
!!!

Do you know why it takes more tiem to process the large binary
attachment(we
are sending plain java string values as binary attahcment) ?

Have you find any solution for this issue?

Thanks
Deepa