axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Makoi" <peter.ma...@marketxs.com>
Subject RE: Streaming Soap with Attachments
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:22:04 GMT
Sure here is the method from the server side code

public javax.activation.DataHandler[] returnStreamingByteArray(final int
timeout) {
        DataHandler ret = new DataHandler(new DataSource() {
            private long start = System.currentTimeMillis();
            private long end = start + timeout;

            public String getContentType() {
                return "text/plain";
            }

            public InputStream getInputStream() throws IOException {
                return new InputStream() {
                    public int read() throws IOException {
                       try {
                            Thread.sleep(10);
                      } catch (InterruptedException e) {
                            //ignore this exception
                        }
                        if (System.currentTimeMillis() > end) {
                            return -1;
                        } else {
                            return (int)(Math.random() *  256);
                        }
                    }
                };
            }

            public String getName() {
                return "";
            }

            public OutputStream getOutputStream() throws IOException {
                return null;
            }

        });
        return new DataHandler[]{ret};