axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vikram Mandal" <vman...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbee - Log4j WARN No appenders could be found for logger
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:28:06 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Axis, Log4j,... doing java after good long break.

I am trying to run one the sample codes "echoString"  that comes with
axis-1_4. I have set the classpath as mentioned in the doc .. and now I have
got :

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

This seems to be a popular error ...... Google.. but unfortunately I am not
able to find a appropriate solution to error with the sample code. Please
guide.

Thanks and regards,
Vikram