axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Josh <gemini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Which is the best data binding method ?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:43:37 GMT
Has anyone seen any online comparision of the different data binding
frameworks (Pros, Cons and Performance)?  I really liked the Jibx approach
at first, but had difficulty mapping a schema to my existing java objects.
If I had known about certain limitations earlier, I could have saved lots of
time.

-Joshua