axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Babette v. Gijlswijk" <bvgijlsw...@gmail.com>
Subject AxisServer
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:36:30 GMT
I am trying to Hot Deploy a service on Axis2 based on information provided
by a different application.

I've already found a peace of code on this mailinglist but it does not seem
to work.

ConfigurationContext ce =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);
AxisService service = AxisService.createService("com.example.MyService",
ce.getAxisConfiguration(), EJBMessageReceiver.class);
AxisConfiguration axisConfig = ce.getAxisConfiguration();
axisConfig.addService( service );

After looking at the AxisConfiguration source it seems i need to implement
the AxisObserver interface and add this to the Axis2.xml as a parameter.

Can anybody provide me with an Example of an implementation of the
AxisObserver interface?

Thanx

Babette