axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "M G" <ichor...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime Exception
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:52:16 GMT
Hi all,
 I am trying to retrieve a SOAP message from the http request.
I tried to create an instance of the SOAPMessage using
MessageFactory.createMessage(), I got a run-time exception.
The exception occurs only when I include the MIMEHeaders that are
retrieved from the SOAP Message.

I am extremely new to the java world. So any help or pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,
mg

---Class included ---
class CreateFactory extends JAXMServlet{

      public void process(HttpServletRequest request) throws IOException,
ServletException{

              Request base_request = (request instanceof Request) ?
(Request)request:HttpConnection.getCurrentConnection().getRequest();
              base_request.setHandled(true);

              try{
                      System.out.println("Inside process method");
                      MessageFactory mf = MessageFactory.newInstance();

                      MimeHeaders mimeHeaders = getHeaders(request);
                      ServletInputStream sInputStream =
request.getInputStream();

                      SOAPMessage sm = mf.createMessage(mimeHeaders,
sInputStream);
                      System.out.println(sm);

              } catch(SOAPException e){
                      System.out.println(e);
                      System.out.println("The SOAP Exception ...");
              }

      }
}