axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2-1.2 - missing WS-Addressing headers on the client call
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:10:20 GMT
Hello Shantanu,

Please raise a JIRA for this issue. Thanks.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Shantanu Sen <ssen@pacbell.net> wrote on 28/06/2007 07:23:50:

> I have deployed a service which requires WS-Addressing - here is a
> parrt of the WSDL
>
> ---
>  <wsdl:binding name="AddressBookServiceSOAP11Binding" type="axis2:
> AddressBookServicePortType">
>
>     <wsaw:UsingAddressing wsdl:required="true" />
>         <wsdl:operation name="addEntry">
>             <soap:operation soapAction="urn:addEntry" style="document"/>
>             <wsdl:input>
>                 <soap:body use="literal"/>
>             </wsdl:input>
>         </wsdl:operation>
>         <wsdl:operation name="findEntry">
>             <soap:operation soapAction="urn:findEntry"
style="document"/>