axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vijesh A.V." <vijesh...@emirates.com>
Subject RE: "Regarding packaging AAR file"
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 03:59:23 GMT
use -ns2p option

e.g. (in your case)

-ns2p "http://dev.abcd.com <http://dev.abcd.com/> "="com.xyz.sync"

You can give coma separated values, if you have multiple namespaces.

-ns2p "namespace1"="package1","namespace2"="package2"

These information are well documented at axis2 website.

________________________________

From: renjith kalappurackal [mailto:renjit_k_b@yahoo.com]
Sent: 20 June 2007 18:10
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: "Regarding packaging AAR file"

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the reply.
If I am trying with -p option it will generate the skeleton in package
that is given with -p option.
But all other classes generated in the directory mentioned by
targetNamespace.

Thanks,
Renjith

Chris Shah <chrs_shah@yahoo.com> wrote:

	If I understand your problem correctly, you can provide the -p
option to generate your classes in whatever directory structure you wish
while running wsdl2java.

	Chris

	renjith kalappurackal <renjit_k_b@yahoo.com> wrote:

		Hi All,

		               I am newbie to Axis2. I am facing a
problem . And I searched a lot to find the solution for the same. I am
writing a Webservice so as to integrate a ERP product with System.For
integrating they are giving a sample WSDL. And I could able to integrate
with that ERP product  by modyfying the WSDL to our need.
		                The problem now I am facing is regarding
packaging the AAR file. "Since the webservices which I wrote is
dependant on the targetnamespace mentioned in the WSDL ie like
http://dev.abcd.com <http://dev.abcd.com/> . So when I am generating the
AAR file it always comes under com.abcd.dev diretory. But As per my
company standards all of the service related file should go to entirely
different directory structure say com.xyz.sync. But when I tried
changing ( I think I was entirely wrong there) target namespace of
defenition and Schema .. The client is throwing errors "Unexpected
subelement" error( I think we cannot chage the target namespace that way
, becuase client program is purely depend on the targetnamespace). Is
there any way I can tackle this problem, Like two different package
Stucture at Client and Service side and still both working fine. I am
using "document" type soap operation .And the client that will be
accessing the webservice is been developed in microsoft platform and I
cannot makee any changes to client.

		Thanks in advance.
		Renjith Kalappurackal

________________________________

		Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
hotels
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oD
MTFicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20-
>  with Yahoo! FareChase.

	Building a website is a piece of cake.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48251/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhos
ting/?p=PASSPORTPLUS>

Got a little couch potato?
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni
_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>