axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@gbo.overheid.nl>
Subject service.xml actionmapping defined by wsdl wsa:action
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:34:43 GMT
Hello all,

I am using axis2 1.1.1 and see that generating the service.xml the action mapping is based
on what "Web Services Addressing 1.0 - WSDL Binding" says ([target namespace][delimiter][port
type name][delimiter][input|output name]). However, I would like to add a local identifier
to this by adding a wsa:action to wsdl:input and wsdl:output. In this case the actionmapping
in the service.xml is still the same as in the first case. Are my expectations wrong? At moment
i just edit the service.xml before making the aar file en works ok.

I am also trying to set SOAPAction to an empty quoted string by serviceclient.getoptions.setproperty(HTTPConstants.HEADER_SOAP_ACTION,"")
but does not seem to work.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Erwin