axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Iyer, Balaji " <balaji.i...@citi.com>
Subject AXIS2 XSI:TYPE and qualified namespaces Different SOAP request Body for JMS and HTTP why ?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 03:53:59 GMT
Hi,

I have the following schema for a Books type that I am testing AXIS2
against.

I'm trying to run the SOAP JMS webservice. While HTTP request runs
perfectly the JMS does not. I debugged it and found that AXIS2 is
generating different request strings for JMS and HTTP.  The "xsi type"
is not being generated for JMS requests. For HTTP the xsi:type is being
generated in the request correctly.

Because of this the other elements isbn, author start getting qualified
explicitly to the namespace and their respective types (isbn type and
authortype) and the webservice on the server goes for a toss, because
the schema mentions expicitly as unqualified.

Has anyone faced this issue before. Because of this problem, I'm unable
to run AXIS2 SOAP/JMS. Any pointers would be appreciated

---------------SCHEMA FOR BOOKS
TYPE-------------------------------------------------------
<xs:complexType name="BooksType" >
       <xs:sequence>
		     <xs:element name="isbn" type="isbntype"
maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
	           <xs:element name="author" type="authortype"
maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
          </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

---------------END SCHEMA FOR BOOK
TYPE-----------------------------------------------------

---------------SOAP JMS
REQUEST-------------------------------------------------------------
<Books>
<ns1:isbntype xmlns:ns1="v1/search">1010090</ns1:isbntype>
<ns1:authortype xmlns:ns1="v1/search">Malcolm</ns1:authortype>
</Books>
---------------END SOAP JMS

<Books xmlns:s1="v1/syscontext"
 xsi:type="s1:BooksType">