axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Retter" <adam.ret...@devon.gov.uk>
Subject RE: How does Axis Server determine style and encoding?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:24:09 GMT

If you cannot determine, then how does Axis cope with this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ognjen Blagojevic [mailto:ognjen@etf.bg.ac.yu]
Sent: Wed 06/06/2007 11:17
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How does Axis Server determine style and encoding?

Adam Retter wrote:
> Anyways, I have glanced over the W3C specs and have done some Googling,
> but I am having a hard time finding concise rules on how to detect the
> request type of the incoming SOAP document - i.e. the style and
> encoding.

Maybe this link can help you:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/

It gives examples of messages in different styles/encodings. However, it
seems to me, that there are situations in which you can't determine
message style/encoding - for example the RPC/literal and
document/literal messages in the example are the same.

Regards,
Ognjen