axis-java-user mailing list archives

From raine king <kingra...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 with XMLBeans multiple schemas
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:19:59 GMT
OK, found the problem--xml spy likes circular dependencies, XMLBeans doesn't.I had two xsd's
including eachotherDate: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:53:14 -0400From: robertlazarski@gmail.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject:
Re: Axis2 with XMLBeans multiple schemasWhat exception do you get? xmlbeans with multiple
schemas works fine
for me. In my case the wsdl's do imports with xsd's in the same dir. Typically I run wsdl2java
via an ant task, is that the way you are running it?