axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wan...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject RE: Why my service class get initilized every service call?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:11:47 GMT
Martin,

Thanks very much for your help. Below is the setting in my services.xml:

      <service name="GuidService" scope="soapsession">

Hailong

________________________________

From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:09 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Why my service class get initilized every service call?

To ask a very basic question in your services.xml what is scope
attribute set to..

I believe the default scope for a service is request?

M--

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential
information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message
is
addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please
notify