axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wan...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject RE: The ServiceClient did not send out UsernameToken at all.
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:17:57 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

The version of Rampart is 1.2. I did load the policy file at the client
side. The message get signed and encrypted. That is true that
UsernameToken is the only missing thing. Do you know why? Thanks very
much.

Hailong

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimuthu [mailto:muthulee@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:23 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: The ServiceClient did not send out UsernameToken at all.

Hi,

What version of Rampart are you using?

Did you load the policy file at the client side?

Did the message get signed and encrypted?

Is the only missing thing, UsernameToken?

Regards,
Dimuthu

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 14:35 -0400, Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C] wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I applied the following policy, but there is no UsernameToken sent
> out. Can someone help me on this? Thanks very much.
>

> <?xml version="1.0"encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <!--
>
>       !
>
>       ! Copyright 2006 The Apache Software Foundation.
>
>       !
>
>       ! Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> "License");
>
>       ! you may not use this file except in compliance with the
> License.
>
>       ! You may obtain a copy of the License at
>
>       !
>
>       !      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>
>       !
>
>       ! Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> software
>
>       ! distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
> BASIS,
>
>       ! WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express
> or implied.
>
>       ! See the License for the specific language governing
> permissions and
>
>       ! limitations under the License.
>
>       !-->
>
> <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="SigEncrUT"

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
urity-utility-1.0.xsd"

>       xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy">
>
>       <wsp:ExactlyOne>
>
>             <wsp:All>
>
>                   <sp:AsymmetricBinding
>

> xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">
>
>                         <wsp:Policy>
>
>                               <sp:InitiatorToken>
>
>                                     <wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           <sp:X509Token

sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/In
cludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">

>                                                 <wsp:Policy>
>

> <sp:WssX509V3Token10 />
>
>                                                 </wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           </sp:X509Token>
>
>                                     </wsp:Policy>
>
>                               </sp:InitiatorToken>
>
>                               <sp:RecipientToken>
>
>                                     <wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           <sp:X509Token

sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/In
cludeToken/Never">

>                                                 <wsp:Policy>
>

> <sp:WssX509V3Token10 />
>
>                                                 </wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           </sp:X509Token>
>
>                                     </wsp:Policy>
>
>                               </sp:RecipientToken>
>
>                               <sp:AlgorithmSuite>
>
>                                     <wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           <sp:TripleDesRsa15 />
>
>                                     </wsp:Policy>
>
>                               </sp:AlgorithmSuite>
>
>                               <sp:Layout>
>
>                                     <wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           <sp:Strict />
>
>                                     </wsp:Policy>
>
>                               </sp:Layout>
>
>                               <sp:IncludeTimestamp/>
>
>                               <sp:OnlySignEntireHeadersAndBody/>
>
>                               <sp:SignedSupportingTokens>
>
>                                     <wsp:Policy>
>
>                                           <sp:UsernameToken

sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/In
cludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient"/>

>                                     </wsp:Policy>
>
>                               </sp:SignedSupportingTokens>
>
>                         </wsp:Policy>
>
>                   </sp:AsymmetricBinding>
>
>                   <sp:Wss11
> xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">
>
>                         <wsp:Policy>
>
>                               <sp:MustSupportRefKeyIdentifier/>
>
>                               <sp:MustSupportRefIssuerSerial/>
>
>                         </wsp:Policy>
>
>                   </sp:Wss11>

<sp:SignedPartsxmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securityp
olicy">

>                         <sp:Body />
>
>                   </sp:SignedParts>

<sp:EncryptedPartsxmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securi
typolicy">

>                         <sp:Body />
>
>                   </sp:EncryptedParts>
>

>                   <ramp:RampartConfig
>

> xmlns:ramp="http://ws.apache.org/rampart/policy">
>
>                         <ramp:user>client</ramp:user>
>

> <ramp:encryptionUser>service</ramp:encryptionUser>
>
>                         <ramp:passwordCallbackClass>
>

> gov.nih.ndar.webservices.security.PWCBHandler
>
>                         </ramp:passwordCallbackClass>
>

>                         <ramp:signatureCrypto>
>
>                               <ramp:crypto
>

> provider="org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin">
>
>                                     <ramp:property

name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type">JKS</ramp:prop
erty>

>                                     <ramp:property

name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file">client.jks</ramp:proper
ty>

>                                     <ramp:property

name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password">apache</ra
mp:property>