axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Upadhyayula" <rupadhyay...@responsys.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2java crushes
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:32:07 GMT
Hi Dims & Denis,

	I'm not sure about the abstract & concrete wsdl, but one thing I
observed in Denis's WSDL is that his wsdl is enclosed in
wsdl:description tag, shouldn't it be enclosed in wsdl:definitions tag

Thanks
Raghu

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 6:35 AM
To: Denis Kishenko
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: wsdl2java crushes

Yes, we use them to test for example woden. It's quite easy to write a
concrete wsdl that imports the abstract one and then run it with
wsdl2java.

thanks,
dims

On 6/6/07, Denis Kishenko <dkishenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> So it looks like 70% of W3C WSDL 2.0 Test Suite files are abstract =)
>
> 2007/6/6, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>:
> > This means that that this is an abstract wsdl and not a concrete
wsdl.

> > -- dims
> >
> > On 6/6/07, Denis Kishenko <dkishenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I am sorry for confusion, my previous example was incorrect
because of
> > > I skipped -wv, but this crushes too
> > >
> > > C:\axis2-1.2\bin>wsdl2java.bat -uri
> > > C:\wsdl-test-suite\documents\good\Chameleon-1G\getBalance.wsdl -wv
2.0
> > > Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.2
> > > Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0
> > > Exception in thread "main"
> > > org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error
parsing
> > > WSDL
> > >         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:137)
> > >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
> > >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
> > > Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No wsdlService found in the
WSDL
> > >         at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:227)
> > >         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:93)
> > >         ... 2 more
> > > Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No wsdlService found in the
WSDL
> > >         at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.processService(W
SDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:276)
> > >         at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:224)
> > >         ... 3 more

with

>http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/index.html

schemaLocation="getBalance.xsd" />

pattern="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out">

>org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneratio
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.checkElementName(Unknown
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown