axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Irv Salisbury" <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 wsdl2java not overwriting files
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:29:49 GMT
Looks like the code that is causing this to fail is:

public void createOutFile(String packageName, String fileName) throws
Exception {
        outputFile = FileWriter.createClassFile(outputFileLocation,
                                                packageName,
                                                fileName,

getFileExtensionForLanguage(language));
        //set the existing flag
        fileExists = outputFile.exists();
        if (!fileExists) {
            this.stream = new FileOutputStream(outputFile);
        } else {
            log.info(Messages.getMessage("fileExistsNoOverwrite",
outputFile.toString()));
        }
    }

So, it looks like I am stuck unless someone has any ideas.

We currently generate 7-8 wsdls into the same directory and we only run
wsdl2java on files that are out of date.  So, I don't want to clean out the
generated directory.

I could generate each one to its own temp area and copy over.

Irv