axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shantanu Sen <s...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Axis2-1.2 - missing WS-Addressing headers on the client call
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:13:01 GMT
Done - AXIS2-2873.

Shantanu

----- Original Message ----
From: Brian De Pradine <PRADINE@uk.ibm.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:10:20 AM
Subject: Re: Axis2-1.2 - missing WS-Addressing headers on the client call

Hello Shantanu,

Please raise a JIRA for this issue.
Thanks.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Cheers

Brian DePradine

Web Services Development

IBM Hursley

External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal
246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Shantanu Sen <ssen@pacbell.net> wrote on 28/06/2007
07:23:50:

> I have deployed a service which requires WS-Addressing - here is a

> parrt of the WSDL

> ---

>  <wsdl:binding name="AddressBookServiceSOAP11Binding"
type="axis2:

> AddressBookServicePortType">

>     <wsaw:UsingAddressing wsdl:required="true"
/>

>         <wsdl:operation name="addEntry">

>             <soap:operation soapAction="urn:addEntry"
style="document"/>

>             <wsdl:input>

>                 <soap:body
use="literal"/>

>             </wsdl:input>

>         </wsdl:operation>

>         <wsdl:operation name="findEntry">

>             <soap:operation soapAction="urn:findEntry"
style="document"/>

>             <wsdl:input>

>                 <soap:body
use="literal"/>

>             </wsdl:input>

>             <wsdl:output>

>                 <soap:body
use="literal"/>

>             </wsdl:output>

>         </wsdl:operation>

>     </wsdl:binding>

>     <wsdl:service name="AddressBookService">

>         <wsdl:port name="AddressBookServiceSOAP11port_http"

> binding="axis2:AddressBookServiceSOAP11Binding">

>             http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/AddressBookService"/>

>             <wsa:EndpointReference>

<wsa:Address>RouterService</wsa:Address>

<wsa:ReferenceParameters>

    <test>hello</test>

</wsa:ReferenceParameters>

>             <wsa:Metadata>

>                <wsaw:ServiceName>ServiceXXX</wsaw:ServiceName>

>             </wsa:Metadata>

>                 </wsa:EndpointReference>

>         </wsdl:port>

>     </wsdl:service>

> --

> When I generate a stub with this wsdl, I do not see any of the wsa:

> EndpointReference that I specify in the wsdl. I thought that the

> stub  should contain this and generate the content in the ws-

> addressing headers. Instead I only get the following headers in the

> outgoing call:

> ---

>  <soapenv:Header>

>         http://localhost:8070/axis2/services/AddressBookService

>         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:

> E21E2EE85BA5DDC1121183011196876</wsa:MessageID>

>         <wsa:Action>urn:addEntry</wsa:Action>

>     </soapenv:Header>

> ---

> Is'nt it mandatory to include the wsa:Metadata and

> wsaReferenceParameters etc from the wsdl in outgoing call from the
client?