axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Petr V." <greatman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Weird Generated WSDL with Axis 2
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:06:36 GMT
Okay I figure out the issue but I have no solution.

If your service is implementing some interface then the parameters are named as param0 and
param1 of functions from interface. It has nothing to do with debug option.

Is there any work around ??

Thanks

"Petr V." <greatman787@yahoo.com> wrote: Thanks Davanum,

I am using maven to compile my classes and by default debug flag is on for compiling code.I
als opexplicitly set it true.

Any more ideas please.

Thanks,

Petr

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote: It's a basic java problem. you can test
it using javap command, if you
compile a class with debug on, it stores the names of the parameters,
if you don't then the class does not have that information. If the
class does not have that information, then obviously we can't get it
from the class when we construct the wsdl.

thanks,
dims