axis-java-user mailing list archives

From kumar Bandaru <contact...@yahoo.com>
Subject newbie to webservices and axis- how to write deploy.wsdd
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:57:30 GMT
Hi,

  I am trying to create a webservice and deploy in axis.

  My webservice takes a custom object as parameter.. I am not sure how to
  define the deploy.wsdd inorder to deploy it in axis.

  here are my classes..

  import com.sap.functions.rfc.zOutbound.ZDS_CS_OUTBOUND_IDOC;

  public interface CreateCall {
  public void createCall (ZDS_CS_OUTBOUND_IDOC idoc);
  }

  I am not sure how to define my ZDS_CS_OUTBOUND_IDOC object in deploy.wsdd.
   Do we have tutorial any guide to write a deploy.wsdd??? ZDS_CS_OUTBOUND is a java bean.

  THanks in advance pls help.