axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Shah <>
Subject Re: "Regarding packaging AAR file"
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:53:06 GMT
If I understand your problem correctly, you can provide the -p option to generate your classes
in whatever directory structure you wish while running wsdl2java.

renjith kalappurackal <> wrote:
    Hi All,
                 I am newbie to Axis2. I am facing a problem . And I searched a lot to find
the solution for the same. I am writing a Webservice so as to integrate a ERP product with
System.For integrating they are giving a sample WSDL. And I could able to integrate with that
ERP product  by modyfying the WSDL to our need.
                  The problem now I am facing is regarding packaging the AAR file. "Since
the webservices which I wrote is dependant on the targetnamespace mentioned in the WSDL ie
like So when I am generating the AAR file it always comes under
diretory. But As per my company standards all of the service related file should go to entirely
different directory structure say But when I tried changing ( I think I was
entirely wrong there) target namespace of defenition and Schema .. The client is throwing
errors "Unexpected subelement" error( I think we cannot chage the target namespace that way
, becuase client program is purely depend on the targetnamespace). Is there any way I can
tackle this problem, Like two different package Stucture at Client and Service side and still
both working fine. I am using "document" type soap operation .And the client that will be
accessing the webservice is been developed in microsoft platform
 and I cannot makee any changes to client.
  Thanks in advance.
  Renjith Kalappurackal

Building a website is a piece of cake.