axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Chukkapalli" <anilchukkapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Deployment of an axis2 and struts appplication
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:16:55 GMT
Hi

 I am trying to deploy an axis2 application and i received and exception
stating that services.xml is not found, below is my deployment hierarchy

 Appname

  - css

  - images

  - jsp

  - lib

  - WEB-INF

      - services

          - ServiceName

              - META-INF

                  - services.xml

              - com (class files containing compiled source)

                 - abccorp

                     - xyz

- script

 I am trying to place services.xml in most of the place hoping that Axis2
can pick it up but it still fails to do so. Is there any other deployment
mechanism for my application

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: services.xml not found for
service 'C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\rwb.aar'; nested exception is:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: services.xml not found for
service 'C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\rwb.aar' at]

Thanks
Anil