axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Jones" <Tjo...@metamatrix.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Sandesha2 1.2 plus Rampart 1.2 in Axis2 1.2
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:51:46 GMT
Chamikara,

Thanks for the reply. I reset the SecurityManager to the dummy and I am
now getting this:

2007-06-13 10:42:12,703 ERROR org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker
- Sandesha2 got an exception when sending a message:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllSender: Empty username for specified
action.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllSender: Empty username for specified
action

at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.ja
va:94)

at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:72)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.resumeSend(AxisEngine.java:318)

at org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker.run(SenderWorker.java:258)

at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)

at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

When using Rampart UsernameToken security with Sandesha2, does the phase
order need to change? Perhaps the WS-Security headers need to be added
prior to the RM phase? I will log a JIRA (assuming it is not just a user
error).

FYI - I switched to HTTP Basic security with Sandesha2 and it worked
fine.

Thanks again,
Ted