axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Pfeifer" <john.pfei...@hnpsolutions.com>
Subject Collapsing Whitespace with Axis2
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:54:48 GMT
I was wondering if there is a way to configure Axis2 to trim leading and trailing whitespace
before the web service is called.  I am valdating all incoming requests against an XSD but
I have found that xsd:decimal validation uses whitespace collapse by default.  This allows
values like "  9.99  " to be passed to my JiBX binding, which results in a NumberFormatException.
 I can fix this issue by customzing my bindings file, but I was wondering if there is a way
to trim all incoming requests?

Thanks,

jp4