axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shalab Goel" <Shalab_G...@hyperion.com>
Subject Sample application demo-ing attachments functionality
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:58:59 GMT
Hello,

Thanks in advance if this already is available and you can point to the
proper location.

I am looking for a sample web service that would take a file path on
server as request, and respond with contents of the file as a SOAP
attachment. Any pointers on anything similar will be appreciated.

Is streaming of the file contents possible, as the file in my case is
expected to be plus 100 MB potentially?

In the samples/userguide directory of the distribution, I see a little
different variation, where client sends the file contents in attachment,
and web service consumes it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon
as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying,
or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited. Internet communications are
not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses. The views expressed here do not necessarily
represent those of Hyperion. For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site
at: www.hyperion.com