axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Shah <chrs_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Array in axis 2
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:33:17 GMT
I am writing a doc literal wsdl. I have an issue with creating an array of objects. I have
an element 'a' and another element 'b' which is an array of objects 'a'. WSDL2JAVA gives me

  WARNING: Type {http://sample.com/}a missing!

  Here are the wsdl snippets:

              <xsd:element name="a">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="str" type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="num" type="xsd:int" />
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

     <xsd:element name="b">
       <xsd:complexType>
           <xsd:sequence>
             <xsd:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="p" type="ns1:a"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
       </xsd:complexType>
   </xsd:element>

  ns1 is defined in the definitions as xmlns:ns1="http://mysample.com/"

  If I specify type="a", that doesn't work either and I get the same warning.

  ANy help will be appreciated.

  TIA
  Cris

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on
us.