axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Horsman" <hors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client connection options
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:05:47 GMT
>   1.. If the file <java-home>/lib/security/cacerts
>   exists, that file is used.
>   2.. If the javax.net.ssl.trustStore system property was not specified,
> then if the file
>   <java-home>/lib/security/jssecacerts
>   exists, that file is used...
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html

Yup, knew that already and got that to work earlier today but what i'm
looking for is a way to just tell axis to trust all certs without
having to modify either of the files you mention.  I was option there
would be something that you could set in your client connection
options, or something similar.  I need all info to be sent over ssl
but i don't care about host authentication.

Jon