axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Falko-Germar.Schwarz.ext...@HVBIS.com>
Subject AW: How to retrieve SOAP Header in Axis2
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:56:51 GMT
Try the following:

org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPHeader header = org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext
					.getCurrentMessageContext().getEnvelope().getHeader();

The getCurrentMessageContext Method is static so you can access the MessageContext from nearly
everywhere within the message processing flow.

if you want to receive a dedicated header element you might want to use:

OMElement headerElem = header.getFirstChildWithName(new QName(
					"http://yourname.space", "YourTag"));

	Falko-Germar Schwarz (IBM)
	HIS16ES

	im Auftrage der
	HVB Information Services GmbH
	Am Tucherpark 12
	D-80538 München

	phone             +49 89 378-22001
	mobil               +49 0170 79 37 26 1
	postal address Am Tucherpark 12, D-80538 München
mailto:Falko-Germar.Schwarz.extern@HVBIS.com
http://www.hvbis.com/
mailto:falkoschwarz@de.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/

	HVB Information Services GmbH Member of UniCredit Group, Am Tucherpark 12, 80538 München

	Management: Gabriele Ruf, Klaus Rausch
	Chairman Supervisory Board: Matthias Sohler
	Legal form: GmbH, Registered Office: Munich, Register Court: Local Court Munich HR B 93804,
Tax Number 143/102/30511
	Important Note: This e-mail is only intended for the person or company/organisation named
as recipient. It may contain trade secrets or undisclosed and confidential information or
information otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal regulations. If you
have received this email by mistake, we kindly ask you not to copy this message or use it
for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please inform us immediately
and delete the original document. In addition, please let us know if you or your company object
to receiving e-mails for messages of this kind.