axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Falko-Germar.Schwarz.ext...@HVBIS.com>
Subject Helper and MTOM Support Problem
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:13:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using the server side helper classes.
I recognized the code produced does not care for attachments or MTOM support but this is required
for my application.

etc which is a bit much of communication overhead

Is there any way of generating server side helper classes that support MTOM?
The helper classes use the XMLStreamWriter directly can they anyhow be rewritten to use MTOM?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Falko-Germar Schwarz (IBM)
HIS16ES

im Auftrage der
HVB Information Services GmbH
Am Tucherpark 12
D-80538 München

phone             +49 89 378-22001
mobil               +49 0170 79 37 26 1
postal address Am Tucherpark 12, D-80538 München
mailto:Falko-Germar.Schwarz.extern@HVBIS.com
http://www.hvbis.com/
mailto:falkoschwarz@de.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/

HVB Information Services GmbH Member of UniCredit Group, Am Tucherpark 12, 80538 München

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Alessandro Profumo
Vorstandsmitglieder: Willibald Cernko, Stefan Ermisch, Rolf Friedhofen, Heinz Laber, Dr. Stefan
Schmittmann, Ronald Seilheimer, Matthias Sohler, Dr. Wolfgang Sprißler, Andrea Umberto Varese,
Andreas Wölfer
Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank AG, Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft, Sitz: München, Registergericht:
München HR B 42148, Steuer-Nr.: 143/102/30007, USt-IdNr.: DE 129273380
Important Note: This e-mail is only intended for the person or company/organisation named
as recipient. It may contain trade secrets or undisclosed and confidential information or
information otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal regulations. If you
have received this email by mistake, we kindly ask you not to copy this message or use it
for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please inform us immediately
and delete the original document. In addition, please let us know if you or your company object
to receiving e-mails for messages of this kind.