axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: problem in installation
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:34:31 GMT
Hi Aditi,
Can you do a small test? Just copy axis2-1.2 to a directory which does
not have spaces (eg:- C:\test\axis2-1.2) and set the Axis2_home env
variable accordingly. Then run axis2server.bat.
I feel the issue is due to the spaces in directory path. However that
also work fine in my windows XP box.

regards
Charitha