axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: AxisServer
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:23:37 GMT
Hi Babette ,

> I am trying to Hot Deploy a service on Axis2 based on information
> provided by a different application.
>
> I've already found a peace of code on this mailinglist but it does not
> seem to work.
>
> ConfigurationContext ce =
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
> null);
> AxisService service =
> AxisService.createService("com.example.MyService",
> ce.getAxisConfiguration(), EJBMessageReceiver.class);
Is this EJB based service ?
> AxisConfiguration axisConfig = ce.getAxisConfiguration();
> axisConfig.addService( service );
>
> After looking at the AxisConfiguration source it seems i need to
> implement the AxisObserver interface and add this to the Axis2.xml as
> a parameter.
I do not think that you want to implement AxisObserver for this case.

> Can anybody provide me with an Example of an implementation of the
> AxisObserver interface?
That interface is for notification , when someone deploy a service , a
module for third party. So that thay can act accordingly. So if you have
implement the interface and have added the entry into axis2.xml , then
Axis2 will call them whenever something happen.

Thanks
Deepal