axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jakub Korab <jakub_ko...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: [Axis2] No valid ObjectCreator found.
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:24:13 GMT
Hi,

Since I haven't heard anything, I thought I might send an update. I
reduced the jars I have in this application to a minimum set:

XmlSchema-1.3.1.jar
annogen-0.1.0.jar
axiom-api-1.2.4.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.4.jar
axis2-adb-1.2.jar
axis2-java2wsdl-1.2.jar
axis2-kernel-1.2.jar
backport-util-concurrent-2.2.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.1.jar
neethi-2.0.1.jar
stax-api-1.0.1.jar
wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar
wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar
activation.jar
mail.jar
commons-cli-1.0.jar
commons-dbcp.jar
commons-lang.jar
commons-pool.jar
ifxjdbc.jar
ifxjdbc-g.jar
ifxjdbcx.jar
ifxjdbcx-g.jar
ifxlang.jar
ifxlsupp.jar
ifxsqlj-g.jar
ifxsqlj.jar
ifxtools-g.jar
ifxtools.jar
jdom.jar
log4j.jar
mysql-connector-java-3.1.10-bin.jar
spring-beans.jar
spring-core.jar
spring-dao.jar
spring-jdbc.jar
xalan-2.7.0.jar
xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar
xml-apis-1.3.03.jar

(The ifx* jars are all Informix)

The classpath in my Eclipse Java source project is defined in the order
above. I run my main class through Eclipse and everything works.

I compile the application into an executable jar, with the main class
defined in MANIFEST.MF. When I run the application from the command line
using "java -classpath" with all of the jars defined in the same order,
I get the "No valid ObjectCreator found" exception being thrown.

I set up a Java project in Eclipse with only the compiled jars. When I
set up a classpath with the jars in an identical manner to my source
project, and run the executable jar, I get the very same error.

The only previous thread that mentions this error message had to do with
the Stax implementation not being picked up. I replaced wstx-asl.jar
with a couple of other implementations, repeating the steps above, but
with no luck.

Would anyone like to have a guess at the cause, or make a suggestion as
to what I might do from here? Thanks,

Jakub