axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jakub Korab <jakub_ko...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject [Axis2] No valid ObjectCreator found.
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:33:54 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem running an Axis2 client application from the
command line. The app works correctly when run through Eclipse, but not
directly when packaged as a jar and run directly. Here is the error message:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid ObjectCreator found.
        at org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils$Pool.<init>(StAXUtils.java:44)
        at org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.<clinit>(StAXUtils.java:68)

It looks like it might be a classloader problem, like one of the jars is
conflicting with another dependency, but I can't see off hand what that
might be. The jar is deployed along with all of the jars in the Axis2
1.2 distribution, JDOM 1.0 (xml-apis.jar, jdom.jar), and a subset of
Spring 2 (spring-core.jar, spring-beans.jar, spring-jdbc.jar,
spring-dao.jar). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers,

Jakub