axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bryan Chen" <Bryan.C...@efirstbank.com>
Subject Re: Problem when using a different web context for Axis2 war
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:32:56 GMT
There is no error from either out nor err log. The problem I think is because the context root
is not generated correctly in the wsdl. Here is the segment of wsdl that is generated by axis2
in websphere. Even though I deployed in /test/axis2, it only shows /test as address location.
Also, when I go the validation page, the "Examining Version Service" gives the following error.

It doesn't matter what endpoint I gave (/test or /test/axis2), the client cannot connect to
the Version service. /test gives 404 error, and /test/axis2 gives 500 error (<faultstring>Service
not found operation terminated !!</faultstring>)

Thanks
Bryan

<wsdl:service name="Version">
	<wsdl:port name="VersionSOAP11port_http" binding="axis2:VersionSOAP11Binding">
                         <soap:address location="http://dadev.fb.com:80/test/services/Version"/>
                </wsdl:port>
	<wsdl:port name="VersionSOAP12port_http" binding="axis2:VersionSOAP12Binding">
                        <soap12:address location="http://dadev.fb.com:80/test/services/Version"/>
                </wsdl:port>
	<wsdl:port name="VersionHttpport1" binding="axis2:VersionHttpBinding">
                        <http:address location="http://dadev.fb.com:80/test/rest/Version"/>
                </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

 There was a problem in Axis2 version service , may be the service not available or some thing
has gone wrong. But this does not mean system is not working ! Try to upload some other service
and check to see whether it is working.

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document attached hereto
or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the individual
or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
or any part thereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this communication.  Thank
you.