axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bell <michael.b...@cms.hu-berlin.de>
Subject Code generator problem with WSDL
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:35:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a WSDL file which generates a working client stub but when I
generate the skeleton for the server then the eclipse plugin fails. I
attached the error messages from the console. Perhaps you have an idea.
If it helps then I can send the WSDL file too.

Best regards

Michael

Michael Bell                    Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482       ZE Computer- und Medienservice
Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704       Unter den Linden 6
michael.bell@cms.hu-berlin.de   D-10099 Berlin

X.509 CA Certificates / Wurzelzertifikate

http://ra.pki.hu-berlin.de