axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Overriding parameters set in services.xml?
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 04:44:29 GMT
Hi Airline,

Unfortunately Axis2 does not have such a support , but you could do that
by using ServiceLifeCycle (inside the startUp method).  There you have
to process the parameters and will have to set that to axisService .

If you want to learn more about ServiceLifeCycle please have a look at
http://wso2.org/library/333

Thanks
Deepal
> Hi,
>
> I am getting parameters from the services.xml file within
> my aar file.   This is working correctly.
>
> I would like to override those parameters without
> rebuilding my aar file.  Is there a way to do this?   Should
> I put the parameters in another file that would be
> used instead of the parameters in services.xml?
>

> Thanks,

Thanks,
Deepal