axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2: CassCastException when adding a custom SOAP Header element
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 02:58:20 GMT

I think the problem is the following.

You must be creating an OMElement like this.

OMElement omElement = new OMElementImpl(....);

This is not recommended as you are trying to use a particular impl of
OMElement implementation.

So this is how it should be done.

OMFactory omFac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
OMElement omElement = omFac.createOMElement(...);

Please read one of the Axiom tutorials found on the web.

Chinthaka