axis-java-user mailing list archives

From renjith kalappurackal <renjit_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "Regarding packaging AAR file"
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:10:07 GMT
Hi Chris,
  Thanks for the reply.
  If I am trying with -p option it will generate the skeleton in package that is given with
-p option.
  But all other classes generated in the directory mentioned by targetNamespace.

  Thanks,
  Renjith

Chris Shah <chrs_shah@yahoo.com> wrote:
    If I understand your problem correctly, you can provide the -p option to generate your
classes in whatever directory structure you wish while running wsdl2java.

  Chris

renjith kalappurackal <renjit_k_b@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi All,

                 I am newbie to Axis2. I am facing a problem . And I searched a lot to find
the solution for the same. I am writing a Webservice so as to integrate a ERP product with
System.For integrating they are giving a sample WSDL. And I could able to integrate with that
ERP product  by modyfying the WSDL to our need.
                  The problem now I am facing is regarding packaging the AAR file. "Since
the webservices which I wrote is dependant on the targetnamespace mentioned in the WSDL ie
like http://dev.abcd.com. So when I am generating the AAR file it always comes under com.abcd.dev
diretory. But As per my company standards all of the service related file should go to entirely
different directory structure say com.xyz.sync. But when I tried changing ( I think I was
entirely wrong there) target namespace of defenition and Schema .. The client is throwing
errors "Unexpected subelement" error( I think we cannot chage the target namespace that way
, becuase client program is purely depend on the targetnamespace). Is there any way I can
tackle this problem, Like two different package Stucture at Client and Service side and still
both working fine. I am using "document" type soap operation .And the client that will be
accessing the webservice is been developed in microsoft platform
 and I cannot makee any changes to client.

  Thanks in advance.
  Renjith Kalappurackal

  Building a website is a piece of cake.

Got a little couch potato?