axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zachary Marshall" <Zachary.Marsh...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Engaging Modules not in Repositories
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:36:19 GMT
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response. I'd love to simply drop the mar in the same directory as the axis2
jars, however, I don't have control over where the mar gets installed (I can't make it be
installed in the same directory as the axis2-*.jar files) for a couple of reasons.

Any other ideas?
Thanks!
-Zach

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 4:26 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Engaging Modules not in Repositories

Zach

We've just been discussing this. It seems like Axis2 looks in the same directory as the axis2-*.jar
files, so if you put it in that folder it should work.

Paul

On 6/5/07, Zachary Marshall <Zachary.Marshall@sas.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to engage a module (specifically addressing) client side that is neither
in the axis2 repository and which is not specified on the classpath? I have limiting development
conditions that prohibit me from controlling where the mar files end up on the client's machine.
This is strictly a client operation, so there won't be a repository to load the mar from,
but the mar will distributed in a subfolder of the folder that contains the axis2 jars. Furthermore,
I can't modify the classpath of the program that invokes my code, so I can't add the mar to
the classpath.

> Thanks for any help. Let me know if more details are needed.
>
> Zach

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales, WSO2 OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com