axis-java-user mailing list archives

From renjith kalappurackal <>
Subject " Question related to Namespace conflicts"
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:27:15 GMT
Hi All,
  I am newbie to Axis2.
  I have a question. Will it be possible to have communication between client and a Service
that is having different NameSpace Associated with them.
  Let me explain my problem . For Details see the WSDLAttached.
   I have a client that is been develoed using the attached WSDL., that works fine I am building
a service using the same WSDL. But since our proposed service have similiar kind of clients
to deal with . But those clients are generated using almost same WSDL, except the targetNamespace
changes. And hence in different package itself.
  So for the first client1 I have to create the supporting classes in package
to work fine ( as mentioned in namespace). But is there any way I can package the classes
into com.dtc.sync and also able to change the namespace of WSDL to com.dtc.sync and still
able to communicate with Client1 ( Having package structure ) and all
other clients ( Having package structure com.dtc.sync)?
  I am not sure I am thinking about something impossible( Or out of Standard approach)
  Please Correct me If I am wrong.
  Thanks in Advance,