axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Saving files on the server
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:27:38 GMT
MTOM doesn't write files to storage devices, so you would have to use
the Java IO classes.  Take a look at the MTOM sample[1] available in the
samples directory of the binary download--it takes a file from the
client and saves it to file storage, so it may be doing exactly what you
are looking for.

Glen

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/samples/mtom/