axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sunny44 <sunny_pat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic-application.xml creation
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:43:48 GMT

Al,

here is the solution

1> DO NOT define anything under classpath.
2> in web.xml modify the AxisServlet Mapping with 2 additional lines
		<param-name>axis2.repository.path</param-name>
<!-- For Local Environment -->
		<param-value><SERVER_LOCATION WHERE AXIS2 WAR DEployed>
\WEB-INF</param-value>
3> Under WEB-INF You should have Service and module folder
4> Modify the Service.list to include your AAR file (Should be on differen
lines)
5> Include all JAR files under lib directory.
6> Deploy exploded AXIS2.war file.

It is working for me now.

Good luck...