axis-java-user mailing list archives

From dharmendra3 <periset...@dteenergy.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Importing a external schema in WSDL
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 02:30:21 GMT

Anyone had sucess using schema imports in wsdl.
if I use relative url(shema import) my deployment complains and if i use
absolute url for schema location wsdl2java fails.
DeploymentEngine complains that its not able to find the xsd file.

Iam loosing my patience here.

Iam assuming that axis2 does not support a basic feature of importing
schemas in the wsdl.