axis-java-user mailing list archives

From StephanStrelow <s_stre...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Apache Rampart 1.2
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:41:18 GMT

Hi Paul,

How did you test the interoperation between Axis2+Rampart as a server and
Microsoft .NET 3.0 WCF ?
Are there any test cases available. I tried the rampart policy samples 1 -
4. I wanted to import the wsdl via "service reference", but only sample 1
was successful. sample 2 and 3 failed with the errror message The security
policy contains requirements that cannot be represented in a Windows
Communication Foundation configuration. Look for a comment about the
SecurityBindingElement parameters that are required in the configuration
file that was generated.
sample 4 also failed with

Error: Cannot import wsdl:binding
Detail: An exception was thrown in a call to a policy import extension.
Extension: System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityBindingElementImporter
Error: An unsupported security policy assertion was detected during the
security policy import: <sp:SymmetricBinding
xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy"><wsp:Policy
xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"><sp:ProtectionToken><sp:ProtectionToken><sp:SecureConversationToken
sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient"><wsp:Policy><sp:RequireDerivedKeys
/><sp:BootstrapPolicy><wsp:Policy><sp:EncryptedParts><sp:Body
/></sp:EncryptedParts><sp:SymmetricBinding><wsp:Policy><sp:ProtectionToken><sp:ProtectionToken><sp:X509Token
sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/Never"><wsp:Policy><sp:RequireThumbprintReference
/><sp:WssX509V3Token10 /><sp:RequireDerivedKeys
/></wsp:Policy></sp:X509Token></sp:ProtectionToken></sp:ProtectionToken><sp:A...
XPath to Error Source:
//wsdl:definitions[@targetNamespace='http://sample04.policy.samples.rampart.apache.org']/wsdl:binding[@name='sample04SOAP11Binding']

Regards,
Stephan