axis-java-user mailing list archives

From CrystalCracker <sudarshan.acha...@gmail.com>
Subject java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:37:26 GMT

Using axis 1.4, I generated client stubs from the wsdl url, and I have
written the client to make the call.
But this is giving me

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
Read timed out

I tried doing stub.setTimeOut(6000), but that didnt help either.

My TestWSBindingImpl.java (which implements service interface) that was
generated contains methods that return null by default like below.

TestWSBindingImpl implements TestServiceInterface{
public String getTestData(String parameter) throws java.rmi.RemoteException,
OraIntException {
        return null;
}

Do I need to do anything to it?