axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gagan Sinha" <gagansi...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.2 Trying to pass serializable Java object in Axis Webservice
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:36:01 GMT
Rupal,

Put this in the service tag of your webservice in server-config.wsdd

  <beanMapping qname="myNS:name" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
languageSpecificType="java:package.UsersVO"/>

And replace the "package" with the actual package for the UsersVO class

Let me know if it solves the problem

Regards

Gagan

  _____