axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Inder Dhillon" <dhil...@cs.dal.ca>
Subject RE: Axis2: Invoking service from remote system
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:57:01 GMT
Hi Paul

I am using Axis2-1.1.1 version on windows XP, and it publishes
http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services by default on both the systems that I
am using. And the system has standard network configuration.

Inder


-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com] 
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 12:45 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2: Invoking service from remote system

Inder

I think this must be something to do with your OS setup. Normally,
Axis2 does a lookup of the IP address of the system and publishes
that. So for example, mine usually appears as
http://10.0.0.4:8080/axis2/services/Version.

What version of Axis2 are you using and what OS? Do you have some
non-standard network config?

Paul

On 6/4/07, Inder Dhillon <dhillon@cs.dal.ca> wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> I checked it, its showing address for local system only i.e.
> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ServiceName.
> Actually am deploying a POJO service, and when I see WSDL after deploying
> it, it only shows the address for local system.
> Other thing is that, this is the first time am trying to invoke service
from
> remote system, so not sure whats going on.
>
> Inder
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 12:30 PM
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Axis2: Invoking service from remote system
>
> Inder
>
> If you browse the WSDL
> (http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ServiceName?wsdl) it should give
> a properly formed remotely accessible URL as the address of the
> service.
>
> Paul
>
> On 6/4/07, Inder Dhillon <dhillon@cs.dal.ca> wrote:
> > Good Morning Paul
> >
> > No I have disabled all firewalls, I have doubt in port number, could you
> > please tell me what all should be included in target endpoint address.
> Like
> > the full URL. I think I might be giving wrong URL with wrong port
number.
> >
> > Inder
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
> > Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 12:16 PM
> > To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> > Subject: Re: Axis2: Invoking service from remote system
> >
> > Maybe you have a personal firewall installed on the system?
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On 6/4/07, Inder Dhillon <dhillon@cs.dal.ca> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hello
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I'll really appreciate if someone can help me with this. I am trying
to
> > > invoke one service from remote system, but am not able to do this. I
can
> > > invoke this service on local system. Could anyone tell me why this is
> > > happening.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Inder
> >
> >
> > --
> > Paul Fremantle
> > Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales, WSO2
> > OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> >
> > blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
> > paul@wso2.com
> >
> > "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform", www.wso2.com
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Paul Fremantle
> Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales, WSO2
> OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
>
> blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
> paul@wso2.com
>
> "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform", www.wso2.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>
>


-- 
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform", www.wso2.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message