axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mert Çalışkan" <mcalis...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl2java code generation
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 10:20:32 GMT
Hello all,

I've a problem with JavaCode generation while using wsdl2java. It seems like
a bug but I'm not sure about the behaviour.
The problematic fragment of the wsdl that I'm using is below.

        <xs:element name="KKKDReturn" type="ax25:KKKDReturn"/>
            <xs:complexType name="KKKDReturn">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="exceptionMsg" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
                    <xs:element name="failed" type="xs:boolean"/>
                    <xs:element name="recordCount" type="xs:int"/>
                    <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="returnData"
nillable="true" type="ax25:KKKDWebObject"/>
                    <xs:element name="status" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>

                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:element name="KKKDWebObject" type="ax25:KKKDWebObject"/>
            <xs:complexType name="KKKDWebObject">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="nameValuePairs"
nillable="true" type="ax25:KKKDNameValue"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:element name="KKKDNameValue" type="ax25:KKKDNameValue"/>
            <xs:complexType name="KKKDNameValue">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="name" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
                    <xs:element name="value" nillable="true"
type="xs:string"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>

What I want is a KKKDReturn object containing an array of KKKDWebObject that
has KKKDNameValue array inside.
But Axis generates the getter/setter of the returnData (italic txt) with
return type KKKDNameValue[][] instead of KKKDWebObject[].
And the pojo of KKKDWebObject is not being generated. I found a workaround
for this by adding a dummy name field to the xs:sequence
inside KKKDWebObject. What would be the reason for the generation like this?
And how can I overcome this?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Mert..