axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SOAP header elements
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 04:16:49 GMT
Hi jack,

U can use the following once you have the SOAPEnvelop to get the header
block.

SOAPHeader header = envelope.getHeader();

Once you get that you can get the specific header you want by using
header.getHeaderBlocksWithNSURI();

or get all the headers and iterate through them using
header.getChildren();

Once you have the header block you can drill down to the xmlBeans class.

Thanks,
Keith.

On 5/21/07, Jack Sprat <rexclaimer2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK.  I was able to get the header elements using the getChildElements()
> method and iterating.
>
> But the XMLBenas question remains.  How do I get at the class created by
> XMLBeans for these 2 header elements?
>
> Thanks,
>

> *Jack Sprat <rexclaimer2@yahoo.com>* wrote:
>
> Deepal,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> Yes, this is server side.  I can get the SOAPEnvelope but then how do I
> get the contents of the elements themselves?  In this case it is a user and
> password element.  The Axis2 JavaDocs have a return value of
> org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope for the getEnvelope() method but I
> don't have any docs for that type.
>
> Also, does the class created by XMLBeans for the user and password
> elements come into play at all?  I was expecting to be able to pull in those
> classes created by XMLBeans for these 2 elements.
>
> Thanks,
>

> *Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk>* wrote:
>
> Hi Jack ,
> If this is in the server side , you can get the message context and from
> that you can get the SOAP envelope and from the soap envelope you can
> get the soap headers.
>
> If it is the in the client side , the the process is ,
> - First you get the last operation context from the service client
> - and then follow the above steps.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal
> > Can anyone answer this question? I thought this would be fairly
> > common but I've not seen any tutorials or anything like that.
> > Any help is appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > */Jack Sprat /* wrote:
> >
> > I am using Axis 1.2 with XML Beans and need to get the user and
> > password SOAP header elements. I've set up an Axis2 handler and
> > it is being called properly.
> > My question is how exactly do I get the to the SOAP header elements?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!
> http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7hot
CTA = Join our Network Research Panel

--
Keith Chapman