axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brad <ax...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject [Axis2] stub sending text/xml instead of application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:48:19 GMT
Hi all,

I've generated client classes from a WSDL doc using the following command line:

wsdl2java.bat -pn xxxxxSoap -o src -d xmlbeans -uri xxxxxxx.wsdl

It all works fine but when I try to invoke the remote service I get
the following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error 500 . Error Message is
Request format is invalid: text/xml; charset=UTF-8.
;

Which is fair enough as the server is expecting content type
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded", as specified in the WSDL:

<wsdl:operation name="xxxxx">
    <http:operation location="/xxxxx"/>
        <wsdl:input>
             <mime:content type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"/>
        </wsdl:input>
        <wsdl:output>
            <mime:mimeXml part="Body"/>
        </wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>

Is there any way to over ride the content type? I tried this:

			Options opts = new Options();
			opts.setProperty(Configuration.CONTENT_TYPE,
HTTPConstants.MEDIA_TYPE_X_WWW_FORM);
			opts.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, Boolean.FALSE);
			client.setOptions(opts);

I get the same error though. I tried client.setOverrideOptions(opts)
as well but no change. Using them both causes a StackOverflowError :-)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Brad.